- Player accounts will be removed after 60 days of inactivity.
- It is one account per ip. If you need another account pm in forum or page to discuss it with staff. Creating new accounts and/or new characters solely for farming start items is frowned upon and those accounts will be banned/removed.
- Respect other players and staff.
- Public scenes are not acceptable, we're here to have fun not create drama. Accept the things you cannot change. If you are in an unresolvable conflict, be the smart one and walk away. Keep the private problems out of public chats, send a private message instead.
- If you are in a situation with another player that won't go away by itself, don't make it worse for yourself by doing something against the rules. Let the staff know, we have experience with this.
- Do not ask to be staff, we will bring it up if more are needed.
- Do not ask staff for items, skill or stat increases, gold, tokens, etc. Rewards will be given for events but not for reporting bugs, etc. so don't ask for 'favors'.
- Do not come here recruiting for another shard. We also don't want to hear of our players going to other shards recruiting their players. That is in bad taste and gives UOP a bad name.
- Page staff in Help menu if you are having a problem, find bugs, etc. Asking in public chat may not get an answer, especially if we're working on other things.
- Staff are not permitted to give out custom spawn locations. If you ask in chat, another player may respond via pm or staff may give a hint at their discretion also in pm.
- If your sitting at a spawn location waiting for it to re spawn, use some etiquette when someone new shows up. If you show up at a spawn with someone waiting, talk with them in regards to helping them or you taking over the spot. Since the player base is not large, the issue of camping shouldn't be a problem. Don't make us put in rules against camping.
- Unattended pets or pets left out while a player is afk will be shrunk and returned for a token fee depending on reason it was unattended. They can be found on a wall in the training area and you must page for its return. Player afk is ok but if lag complaints start or if afk is used excessively, afk checks will be performed.
- If involved in pvp/pk activities, be considerate if the newly rezzed player is still getting gear on and healed up.
- No cheating or using exploits. If you report exploits you will be rewarded.
If the rules are broken (this of course depends on severity of the situation):
1st time: Receive a warning.
2nd time: Ban/jail at discretion of staff member
3rd time: Permanent ban
1. The rules can change without prior notice. It is the player's duty to stay updated, however we will do our best to let the public know of any major changes made to the rules.
2. All the objects and entities in the game are the property of The Playground Keep Shard.
3. We do not take responsibility for loosing data or for the server being offline, however we will do our best to keep the shard stable and running.
4. We do not replace lost objects in the game. In some circumstances, we may do that if it's due to a technical malfunction. We recommend you to insure your valuable items and bond your pets.
5. Please do not sell the in-game objects for real money. This is a request, it's not forbidden. Know that this is a free shard, running on donation money.
Donations to The Playground
When you donate to The Playground you will be given a donation scroll. It's one scroll per every $2.00 US dollars. With the scrolls you will be able to go to the donation house and choose from several items that you ONLY get by donating. Donations go towards the upkeep of the server.
Thank you in advance for your donation! Enjoy The Playground.
Remember if you have questions please contact us.
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.